Pages

Saturday, May 11, 2013

A Patriotic Layout

This is the layout we made at our last Scraps and Prayers class.  We are making a scrapbook for a year and this is our July layout.  The boots are a fun touch for the patriotic theme.

In one of my next posts, I'll share the August layout with you.  I designed and used the same template idea for both of the layouts.
I have lots of news to tell you, so you may want to print this out to save or carefully note the dates on your calendar.  I hope you'll find some events that will be just right for you!

SPECIAL NOTE:
Beginning June 1, all of my retiring Stampin' Up! goodies that I can bear to part with at this time will be available.  Here's how I am doing it:  Place an order from the new catalog and, for whatever amount you spend, (before tax and shipping) you will receive that amount in credit to use for the retiring items as well as any other merchandise from my garage sale.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...