Pages

Saturday, May 4, 2013

A Layout for National Scrapbooking Day

Today, I have a layout for you using the divided page protectors.  It's National Scrapbooking Day, so let's celebrate.  We made this layout at our last Hostess Scrapbook Club.
I stamped all the images with VersaMark and then embossed them with white EP.  It really makes the colors pop on the Crumb Cake CS.  The colors were sponged onto the butterflies.  The banners and the flowers were colored in with markers.  Our color story is Elegant Eggplant, Island Indigo and Lucky Limeade.
I love how the large butterfly looks on the divided pages.
If you look closely, you can see that I've stamped the flowers to go right across the bottom of the page.  I then sponged a tiny touch of Lucky Limeade under the flowers.
The banners were stamped with our new photopolymer stamps, so I could bend them a bit to get the curve that I needed for the page.

The blank areas will be for photos and journaling.

It's a rainy weekend here and a great time to hole up and do some scrapbooking.  I hope you will join me in celebrating National Scrapbooking Day and get going on those pages.  Remember, scrapbooking is living a happy moment twice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...