Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Try It ... a Wonderful Little Journal Kit

I love, love, love the little journals that come in the Try It Kit.  The kit is designed for those who would like a little taste of what our Paper Pumpkin Kits are all about... thus the name:  'Try It.'  The kit comes with 2 little journals and embellishments to decorate them, along with 2 stamps and even an acrylic block, not to mention a cute little Stampin' Spot so you have the ink to get stamping right away.

I decided to make the first journal pretty much like the kit suggested.  Then, I made 2 more that were totally different.

Today, I'll share the first one with you.
I did add a little extra stamping on mine.  I just couldn't stop!  I think I'll use this one to carry with me in my purse for those times when you need to jot something down and you're on the go.

Here's a closer look at what comes in the kit:
It is still available now, even though March is over.  I have 4 kits left now, here in my studio.  We are allowed to sell these directly, so you can get your hands on the fun right away.  Contact me if you would like a kit.

It comes in a cute little box like this:
You open it... and wow... Let the fun begin!
I'll be sharing my other little journals with you soon.  Now, I'm off to study the new catalog and figure out my demonstrator pre-order today.  One of the many perks of being a demonstrator is that you get to enjoy sneak peeks before everyone else and order selected products early.  Oh, the excitement!

Come back soon to see my other journals, along with what I'm making with the My Paper Pumpkin Kits.  I cannot show you any new products before the new catalog goes live, but I CAN share my projects with you that I make with new product, so be sure to come back and check it out.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...