Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Today's Post is Brought to You by Aaron

Hello everyone!  Nanna is taking a break today and I will be your blogging host.  I am here to share with you that even a 5 year old can enjoy a love of creating.  Here is a card I made with some of my nanna's wonderful Stampin' Up! products.

 I love all things 'Pirate' so I created an underwater scene on my card.  I used both Watercolor Pencils and Watercolor Wonder Crayons and then blended it all with my nanna's Aqua Painter.

Aaarrrrrrrrrrrrr!  That's pirate talk for:  "I love to create!"

I hope you have a good day.  Nanna will be back with you tomorrow with more stamping inspiration.  She really loves this stuff and works in her studio every day! 

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...