Pages

Saturday, April 20, 2013

This and That Kit... not just for Journaling AND What's Up Next for May

Our new This and That kit is just plain fun!  You get a journal, Washi tape, stickers, DSP, a date stamp and... I hope I'm not forgetting anything. 

Yesterday, I shared with you what I've done with my journal so far and how I designed and decorated the cover for it.  I've already used up all my coordinating stickers inside it.  I'll be jotting notes as I think of something I want to add to it.  I love that it has pockets inside, so you can slip in some mementos.

You don't have to stop at working on the journal though.  You can make some quick cards.  Remember, the bundle comes with an entire package of DSP, so you can make a LOT of cards ... or perhaps some scrapbook pages.

In case you missed it, here is my journal cover:
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...