Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Some Fun Boots, Free Shipping and a Special Surprise!

I love surprises, shopping, fun boots... and free things.  Today's post is all that and more!

Here are the boots:
Aren't these cute?  I wouldn't even mind the rain if I could wear something like this pair.  They remind me of fun times when I would splash in puddles.  Wouldn't you like to make a card like this one?  How about a kit to make 5?  Keep reading.

Here's the free shipping:
AND... Here's the special surprise:
If you order through me, online through my web site or contact me directly, I will have a special surprise for you!  

For each $10. you spend (before tax), I will give you a free card kit.  The kit will contain a cute sample card and supplies to make 5 more cards like it.  If you do not have the stamp set I used, simply substitute a stamp set of your choice and make your cards.  The kits will include envelopes, as well.

BONUS!!!  
If you spend $50. or more (before tax) with me during the Free Shipping days, I'll have a special bonus gift for you --- a goodie bag of embellishments!!!

So, what are you waiting for?  Let's go shopping!!!

While you're shopping, be sure to check the clearance rack, too!!!  Have a great day and come back to see my 'Dad' frames next!  They're pretty cool --- just like Dad:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...