Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Sneak Peek --- Friday 3-4-5

I'm so excited to have all my cards finished for this Friday's 3-4-5 Card Buffet class!  I made 10 brand new designs this time!!!  Here's a little sneak peek:
This card was made with one of our single stamps.  It's really a big stamp!  I love it.  I used a flower from Fabulous Florets to stamp a coordinating envelope.
The class includes envelopes for all the cards.

I'm off to work in my studio all day.  I'm nearly finished with all the card kits I'm making for those with qualifying orders during our Free Shipping promotion.  I figure that I made over 37 cards yesterday, amongst other things.  I should be able to finish all the kits today and then I can spend tomorrow making some new goodies for my Prairie Treasure booth at the Root Cellar.  Life is good!

Have a great day.  I hope you get to stamp something.

Oh, and one more thing --- Stampin' Up! has another new photopolymer stamp set, a birthday one.  It's the bomb!  Tee hee hee!

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...