Pages

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Let Stampin' Up! Products Help You Create A Party!

Today is Olive Jane's birthday party and her mom and I have kind of a tradition going of getting together and making all her party decorations.  Olive Jane is all about Minnie Mouse right now, so that's our theme.  Years ago, I learned from a fellow church member that, once you do something for two years in a row, it becomes a tradition.  We're there now!

Using Big Shot dies and circle punches, it was easy to come up with our decorations.
We've had a lot of rain and/or wind here lately, so I had to shoot these inside.  I realize that I forgot to take a photo of the birthday hat and the thank you, so I'll have to post those later.
 These are the favor boxes.  They will have treats in cello bags inside them.
The banner is held together with dotted ribbon pieces between each circle.  It will hang from the window (curtain rod) behind the party table.
It should be a really fun party.  Can you keep a secret?  We're giving her a big wagon for her birthday.  Shhhhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...