Pages

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Happy Birthday!

Today is the second birthday of my sweet little Olive Jane.  How did 2 years go by so fast?


We will celebrate tomorrow afternoon, but she already received her big birthday present.  Her daddy made this himself and her mommy painted it.  When they gave it to her, she said:  "No way!!!!"  She is becoming quite fluent in trendy ways to say things!

She has become quite fascinated by Mim-me Mouse, so that will be her party theme.  My DIL chose to use photo invites this year --- really cute ones --- so we just had a few other things to get ready for the party.  We made a banner, favor boxes (to put treats in), thank you notes... and I even made a birthday hat.  I don't know if she will wear it for even a while, but we can always hope.

I will show you the party decorations in one of my next posts.  I have to go now.  I have a little apron to sew, to match her new kitchen!  See that hook in the top photo?  That's for the apron:)

Don't forget to check out my previous posts for news of upcoming classes and exciting changes in future classes.  Come back soon to see sneak peeks of projects made with new products!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...