Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Can you guess what this is?

I have a mystery for you today?  Can you guess what this is?  I'll give you a hint.  It's a part of an old something that I used to create a super cool project.

I know.  That doesn't help much at all.  Anyway, while I'm nursing my allergies and asthma flare-up, that's all you get today.  Let me know if you have any ideas.
Alright, I'll give you another hint.  I used fabric as a part of my project involving this mystery object.  I promise that I won't hold you in suspense for too long.  Check back for my next post and I'll tell you all about it.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...