Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

Another use for our fabric flowers... Headbands!

Today is kind of a girlie day, as I'll be sharing cute little headbands with you.  After all the exciting Stampin' Up! news yesterday, I think we need to step back and digest it all.  No one ever said that Stampin' Up! wasn't exciting:)  I am going to love the Refresh Colors plan.  Come on home, Pear Pizzazz!

First up, another use for fabric and the flowers from my fabric flower tutorial yesterday:

I forgot to get a good shot of these on the display basket (can see them better that way) before I put them in my booth, so here they are at Prairie Treasures.  I'm talking about the headbands.

Take a flower you've made using my tutorial from yesterday and hot glue it onto a cute little headband.  You will also notice that I hot glued some of the flower trim onto headbands.  Those are my daughter's favorites.  I dyed some of them, so there is a wide variety of color choices.

If you missed my post on 'How to Go About Dyeing' you can click here to check it out ... and read more about it here and here. I also decorated some headbands with some of our fleurettes from the Clearance Rack, but you'll need to look at the close-up photo below to see those.

Here are some close-ups of the headbands laying down.  You can see all of them, they're just not up on the basket.  I figured that out as a good way to display them after I took these close-ups.  The fleurettes (lower photo) have glimmer brads in the center and I stacked several sizes of the fleurettes together.  I think they're really cute.


Come back soon and I'll be sharing some 'Dad' frames with you.  We can't leave out Dad when we're busy making all our creative projects.  I'll also have some special surprises for you.

Have a great day and I hope you get to stamp something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...