Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

A Pop-Up Posies Banner for Spring

Remember the larger banner I made for Spring?  I decided the tags from our Pop-Up Posies kit would make a cute banner in a slightly smaller size.  I made this for my Prairie Treasures booth (Root Cellar, Wildflour) but I think I might have to make another one for myself.  I really like how it turned out.  If you haven't gotten one of the Pop-Up Posies Designer Kits yet, you really need to get one.  You can make so many beautiful projects with them.

I was going to share some of my new wreaths with you today, but decided I needed to share my new Spring banner now because we still need more Spring here.  Maybe this will help.

We had a wonderful weekend.  Starting Friday night, my daughter and her family took me out to dinner to celebrate that I finished my taxes (I think:)  Then Saturday, my son and family came over and we took them out to dinner.  Sunday morning, we had an absolutely packed church to celebrate Easter.  It was a beautiful service.

Here are a couple of shots from Easter Sunday morning.

My handsome boys on Easter Sunday morning.

My sweet Olive Jane's first taste of a peep.  It was a hit!

 *Please Note:
If you would like to make a Spring wreath, you will need to pay to register at least 2 days prior to the class so that I can have all your materials ready for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...