Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2013

A Birthday Note Card and Some Awesome Cards Made by Lynn

Here's a look at another little note card we'll be making at my Friday 3-4-5 Card Buffet Class tomorrow night.  Also, as I do the final prep for my Team Meeting today, I realized that I hadn't shared some of Lynn's cards yet from the last meeting.  She does an awesome job!  The cards are pretty self-explanatory, so take a look.  Enjoy the cards and I'll go finish getting ready for my Team Meeting.
The little dots in the paper reminded me of confetti, so I added some snips of ribbon to look like streamers.

Now, here are Lynn's cards:





See what I mean?  She does an awesome job!  Thanks for sharing, Lynn.  Come back soon for more ideas and inspiration.  I think you'll really like what we're up to in our Team Meeting today, so be sure to come back to check it out.  

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...