Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Primrose Petals Layout

This is one of the layouts we made at my last Scraps and Prayers class.  Our color story uses Primrose Petals and Wild Wasabi.  I really like this fresh color combo.


The Primrose Petals layer is a 10" square.  I stamped in two of the corners on each of these squares for added texture and interest. 


The little white squares have flowers stamped in Early Espresso.  I painted them with Raspberry Ripple ink, using the Aqua Painter.  For a lighter flower, you could paint them with Primrose Petals ink.  For an even lighter flower, you could stamp them with Raspberry Ripple or Primrose Petals ink and not color them in at all.

The white squares are adhered to Raspberry Ripple squares with dimensionals.  It's difficult to see, but I stamped a tone-on-tone background onto the Raspberry Ripple squares, as well.

I used the Labels Collection framelits to show off the 'World's Greatest' stamped image.  It also has a Raspberry Ripple mat and is popped up with dimensionals.

All in all, it's a simple but fun layout.  As always, my goal in scrapbooking is to keep the layout simple and let the photos be the stars of the layout.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...