Pages

Sunday, March 17, 2013

One More Lucky Green Card

Lucky you!  I have one more lucky green card for you today.


This card follows the same template and uses the same technique as in yesterday's post.  If you missed it, the technique is called Faux Diamond Dust.

By changing the color and design of the DSP, you can see how it changes the mood of the card.

I have the coordinating envelope, as always.  I think, overall, it is a happy card and deserves to proudly enjoy the wearin' of the green.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...