Pages

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Framed Bunny Babies

After making my framed bunny project, I decided to make some bunny babies.  These are all from our First Edition DSP.  I love how they turned out!


I used 3 different punches for the body.  The size punches or dies you use depends on the size of your frames.
The background papers are from our paper stacks of DSP.  We have a stack for each color family.  I added a nice little white satin bow at the corner of each frame and attached it with Liquid Tombow. 

The bunny tails are flowers from our Artisan Embellishment kit.  If you're looking for a nice little vignette for Easter, try adding a banner and several framed bunnies.  You could go on to add some decorative eggs, grass, more bunnies... whatever you can dream up.  

Here's what I came up with for my dining room table.  Picture these on a buffet with some framed bunnies and a banner in the background.  Wouldn't that be pretty?

So, are you wondering how my Work Like a Dog mission came out?  I'd say it was a huge success, except for a bad back keeping me up all night last night.  I accomplished many, many things on my To Do list and it was a pleasure to knock them off --- one by one.  Am I finished?  Well, no, because I knew I had a longer list that I could possibly finish, even in 6 days.  The good news is that what is left is manageable AND I have a working plan for completing it.  I'm happy to say that I didn't go crazy and that I have calmed down my Spring Fever of madness as far as being in a frenzy of activity.  The only thing I have left to say is:  Where is Spring?  and... Why do we say we've 'worked like a dog?'  I don't see any of that in my furry studio mascot.


Where is Spring?
Work like a dog?  Really?

So here's to a more sane and 'normal' week this week AND a better back.  Hope you have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...