Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

A Simple Vintage Layout

This is another layout we made at my Scraps and Prayers class.  I hope to add photos to mine very soon.
This layout uses the same basic template as the layout in my previous post.  Instead of squares with stamped images, I stamped directly onto the Crumb Cake CS for this one.  I added a touch of First Edition DSP to part of each page, as well.
This will be a great layout for black and white or sepia toned photos.  I can see adding some crochet lace trim, maybe some pearls as accents...perhaps some vanilla seam binding... hmmmmmm...

Tip:
If you have photos that are too busy with colors or conflicting colors, as far as using them in a color story for your layout, print them out in black and white and they will go with any layout plan that you'd like to use.  If you're doing a vintage layout, sepia toned photos look fabulous!  It's a great solution when the colors in the photo don't work together well.  People don't always plan their outfits together before a photo shoot:) 

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...