Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

A Friendship Card

Here's a little card that would be fun to send to a good friend.
The stamp set is Tea Shoppe and the paper is More Amore DSP.
I kind of played with using whites and vanillas together, for a unique look.  I stamped the image twice, so I could cut out the ribbon banner and mount it on dimensionals.  I added a sprig of crochet trim under the focal piece.
I embossed the flap on the envelope, to add even more elegance.  The blues in the image were colored with the Aqua Painter, taking ink directly from the ink pad.

So now I'm off to start a busy week, moving ever so carefully after my mis-step / controlled fall last Friday.  I'm still awfully sore, but improving very slowly but surely.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...