Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2013

A Card to Quack You Up

Continuing with another card using Birds of A Feather DSP, today's card will 'quack' you up a bit.  This would be a cute baby card or just a hello card, if you left off the 'for baby' sentiment.
Notice that I've stamped and colored an image onto the envelope to coordinate with the card. 
I've added a quick layer of elegance by adding a strip of our Delicate Details Lace Tape.  This is really fun (and easy) to use as it is adhesive backed and you can easily position it to where you'd like it to be on your project.
I decided to use two little knotted bows of ribbon to accent my card.  One of the ladies at my class needed a baby card for someone who had just had twins - a boy and a girl - so we used a pink and a blue knotted ribbon on her card.

I'm resting a bunch, recovering from my 'mis-step' Friday, so that's it for today.  Enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...