Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Chalkboard Frames

Today, I thought we'd take a break from collage frames and I'd let you check out some cute little chalkboard frames I've made.  Have you tried the chalkboard technique yet?  It's a lot of fun and so easy...  and there's no side effect of fingernails scratching on the board:) 
It's a little difficult to see the 'chalk smears' effect in the photo, but it's there:) 
Do you remember my cards I made with the Chalkboard Technique in this post 
     (... and Laura's card in this post

I used the same technique for these cute little frames.  I added a sprig of torn fabric as a ribbon and some left-over buttons.  I used Liquid Tombow Adhesive to attach the fabric and the buttons to the frame.

These would make a cute little gift for a special someone.  Have you tried a framed project yet?  If not, get going now and give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...