Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Wrapping up my 2013 Calendar

Before I wrap up my 2013 calendar pages today, I'd like to say how much FUN we had at my Friday 3-4-5 class last night.  The inks were flying!  Everyone was really enjoying how much quicker it is to make a fancy card by using framelits (with the Big Shot) rather than hand cutting every little piece.  Thank you, Stampin' Up!  A LOT of cards were made last night.  That means that most of my kits will be closed out and replaced with new ones at the February class.  I offer 12 kit choices, so there is always a big selection of themes for each person.  Fun, fun, fun!

So... now let's wrap up my 2013 calendar pages and then I'll show them all again, in review.  Enjoy!

I chose to tie them all together by using a mat under each calendar piece and by using a 2" strip along the side.  I alternated which side I placed the strips, so the pages wouldn't be too bulky on one side.  This way, they hang better in my little stand.  They go into page protectors and hang with notebook rings over a dowel.  I forgot to take a photo of the calendar on the stand!

Now, here are all the pages, in review.

I hope you enjoyed seeing all the calendar pages.  Come back again and see lots of new projects and lots of great new products.

I'm on Nanna duty this weekend.  I'm working in my studio while the boys play with their Legos.  This afternoon, we're going to surprise them and take them to one of their favorite places - the Children's Museum.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...