Paper Pumpkin by Stampin' Up! is a new monthly kit program that anyone can enjoy!
I'm Paper Pumpkin . . .
I come to your door each month (a fully decked-out creativity carriage). I'll help you to escape your life with some paper fun.
I come in a sweet box, but you'll really love what you find on the inside:
All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. Create stuff like cards, journals, décor, and more!
Here are the details:
- Each month you'll receive a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (We've even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you a 30-minute creativity escape.
- We will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month's kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let's say you sign up on May 10th, we'll send your kit around May 15th. If you sign up on May 11th, we'll send your first kit around June 15th.)
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!)
- There's no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.
- Starting in early March, we'll offer a Try-It kit if you'd like to try Paper Pumpkin for one month.
The Welcome Kit is the very first Paper Pumpkin you will receive in your first month of membership. The Welcome Kit includes a free gift-a clear acrylic block!
If I get enough interested customers to sign up for this, I will offer free classes to help you put your kits together --- in case you don't have time or space at home, are a beginner seeking extra help, or would just like to get away for a little while and work on it (play) at my studio. I'll keep you posted.
I was unable to go to Leadership this year, but I found a post from a fellow demo who attended and got to try out the kit. Here's what she made:
Thanks, Ilina, for sharing with us.
I think this looks like a lot of fun. You can go to the Paper Pumpkin website now to sign up, if you're interested. It went live yesterday.
Have a great day and I'll be back with more creations to share with you. We had so much fun at Scraps and Prayers last night. I can't wait for you to see what we made. I'll have a little 'mini tutorial' on how we did it, too. I'm off for a busy day of creating in my studio. Yay!