Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Oh, Hello

For today:  OJ and her new car and another fun Cherry Cobbler card --- 

Here's Olive Jane in her car 'Santa' got her for Christmas:
Fresh out of the bath and ready to roll!  I know I'm partial, but isn't she adorable?   She watches Mickey Mouse Club before bed and now she does it sitting in her car --- like she's at a drive-in movie.

And now --- here's another fun Cherry Cobbler card with a new stamp set that I love:
I've used cherry cobbler baker's twine and one of our new buttons.  I embossed the flap on the envelope with our Chevron embossing folder.  The oval stamped shape and the 2 smaller ovals are cut out with our new Ovals Collection framelits.  I did cut out the flower by hand but, for those of you who do not like 'fussy cutting' you could always stamp it directly onto the oval stamped shape.

This is one of the cards we made at our Winter Stamp and Scrap Retreat.  Hope you enjoyed today's card and OJ's car.  Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...