Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

More about Dyeing

Here's another card I made using some of the flowers I dyed.  See yesterday's post for complete details on how to do it.


I used our Adorning Accents embossing folder to emboss the hearts along the envelope flap.
Tip:
Use a square punch to cut a 'v' at the bottom of the 'flag' strip of DSP.  It's really quick and easy.

I've used a tag from the Pop-up Posies kit and a stamp from Vintage Verses (available during Sale-A-Bration).  I attached the dyed rose with Liquid Tombow.  I added one of our cute little clips (Elements) from our Spring Catalog.

If you look closely, you can see that I embossed an accent row under the DSP, using the new Borders Scoring Plate.  All in all, it was a fairly quick card to pull together, thanks to wonderful accents to dress it up.

In my next post, I'll show you even more about dyeing and how to make a flower with our Floral Frames framelits.  

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...