Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Favorite Projects, 2012

So now that you've seen my favorites for cards and for scrapping projects, let's wrap up the year in review by sharing my favorite projects from 2012.  Enjoy!


















So now we've wrapped up 2012 and I again confess that these are in no particular order as to most or least favorites.  I loved making every one of them.

In looking back, I must say that the year 2012 was truly a roller coaster year.  It started out with news of the death of one of our very best friends, went on to include my daughter and family moving in with us temporarily (while relocating), followed by my husband's diabetic seizure, then several more deaths -- my DIL's mother and then my husband's father -- and I could go on... but I won't.  I don't even have all these events in the right order, but they all happened.

Through it all, I have constantly felt God's hand holding mine - holding me together.  We had many joyful occasions throughout the year as well ... the joys of seeing Olive Jane begin walking, talking more, doing more, the joys and antics of our two grandsons, the joys of family, friends, and stamping buddies... and the love and support from our pastors and church family.  No, it wasn't the best of years but it was filled with many blessings.  I will focus on those and try my best to make 2013 be as good a year as possible.  I hope that it will be a good one for you, as well.   Blessings on you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...