A new, trendy look right now is the chalkboard technique. At a recent workshop, I demonstrated how to do it and offered 2 versions of a card to make using this technique. Take a look:
I used some of the In Colors Paper Stack DSP for a layer inside the framelit window. It is adhered to the inside of the front of the card. The image is cut with a smaller, coordinating framelit and then mounted with dimensionals.
The sentiments on both cards are from a stamp set that you just have to earn during Sale-A-Bration. I love it! It's called Vintage Verses.
- Line up 2 layers of ribbon and tie a knot.
- Always trim the ends of your ribbon at an angle.
- Adhere your ribbon by placing a little Liquid Tombow behind the knot.
- Hold in place a bit and it will dry and be stuck tight.
- Add 3 rhinestones for a little bling.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world.
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks.
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.