Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

Cards and Layouts and Fun, Oh My!

I'm having fun getting ready for my Jan. 26 Winter Scrap and Stamp Retreat.  Here's a little sneak peek.  Enjoy!
The summer layout is one I made a while back and I've had a lot of requests to make it, so I thought this would be a good time to do it.

The Swallowtail card is from our new Spring Catalog and the bike card is from a S-A-B set called Feeling Sentimental.  Both involve special embossing and coloring techniques that promise to be a lot of fun.  (Sale-A-Bration starts tomorrow, so be ready for even more fun!!!)

I have several tutorials coming up, so be sure to check back soon.  I have so much stamping fun to share with you!

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

2 comments:

  1. Looks really great Lana wish I was there for your stamp camp.
    hugs Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comments and for taking a look at my blog. Come back again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...