- 4 pieces of Pool Party CS to go behind the little cards. (I did trim the papers down a tiny bit, to fit nicely onto the banner background pieces.
- 4 doilies (Each one is folded in half.)
- 4 scalloped circles of red glimmer paper
- 4 Pool Party letters to spell out 'Love'
- a strip of Pool Party ribbon (from the S-A-B selections)
Here's what comes in the kit. You can make 10 'cards' or you can just start playing.
- a banner
- actual envelopes with cards
- a mini album
As you can see, the paper is all polka dots and flowers, so your cards or other creations do not have to be limited to Valentine's Day projects at all!
I got several of the kits and I made cards, gift card holders, and treat pouches. I didn't use the little round flower pieces or baker's twine, so when I made some chocolate chip treat pouches, I used the baker's twine for that project. I still have the little round flower pieces, so I'll have to think up something to do with those. hmmmmm...
What else can you think of to do with a kit?