Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

For Giving

'Tis the season for giving and gift cards are pretty much always a hit.  They're fun and easy to give and yet, many people hesitate because they want some pretty packaging to go with it all.

Here are some ideas to help you give your gift cards in style.


I've taken the 2 Tags Die and die cut the tag for the gift card holder.  I tied ribbons around the little hole in the top, to make it easy to pull out of the sleeve.  You slip your gift card into the slot at the top of the tag.  I made a sleeve to go around the tag and decorated it to make it all look fancier.  Now, you can put it in a clear cello envelope or a regular Christmas card and then give it in style.  These would be cute for stocking stuffers, too.  Of course, if you want to go really big, you can still wrap it up in a gift box.  It's less likely to get lost now inside your package.  

Note:
I used the die on the left for my gift card holders.  If you cut your CS large enough to cover the die, you can save the cute scallop-top piece to use for another project.  I'll show you some ideas for this in one of my future posts, so check back often for more ideas.  
My colors are Cherry Cobbler and Gumball Green, to coordinate with the Be of Good Cheer DSP.  The base of the sleeve is Crumb Cake.

Check here for some ideas I shared last Christmas.  Here's another post with a super simple and super cute gift card holder.  These are quick and fun to make, fun to give and fun to receive.

Come back soon for more gift giving ideas, to help you get ready for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...