Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Everyone Loves Cards!

Everyone loves cards.

My sweet Olive Jane is just 1 1/2 years old and she sat down this weekend and looked at all our Christmas cards we'd received so far.  She loved them!  Never mind that she's holding this one upside down:)  She babbled away happily for quite some time about each card.   
It is rare these days to get hand made cards in the mail --- even a little rare to get any snail mail that isn't junk or bills:)  When you send a hand made card, you send a special message --- I care about you and made this just for you.

If you're short on time, try our note card sets.  They are a mailable size, come 20 to a package (already cut and scored), and envelopes are included.  You can keep them simple, yet elegant or add as many layers and details as you would like.  If you use punches and embossing folders, you can really bump up your cards to a new level of nice.
These all started out as note cards.  I like to stamp or emboss the envelopes to coordinate with the cards.  I hope you'll give it a try.

2 comments:

  1. YOu are making a believer from me. Going to try those note cards in 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you. They have grown on me and I really love how versatile they can really be.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...