Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Another Super Fancy Card from our Class

Here's another fancy card from my class last night.  This one is a 5 1/4" square card, using the Greeting Card Kids stamp set.

My color story is Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, and Cherry Cobbler.  I embossed the Crumb Cake layer with snowflakes.

The images are colored using the Aqua Painter and several coordinating ink pads.  To add some sparkle, I went over parts of the images with Dazzling Details.  The ribbon is Cherry Cobbler seam binding.

I had some retired square envelopes for us to use with our cards, but you could always make your own with our Simply Scored Tool.

I hope you enjoyed this one.  I have a least 1 more super fancy card to show you, so come back soon for that one.

It's getting pretty exciting around here with boxes arriving on a daily basis for the gifts I ordered online.  I must say, this is an easy way to shop and be sure to get just what you need.  I have quite a wrapping job facing me:)  I did not order gift wrapping.


Please know that I have many thoughts and prayers going out to those in special need of them at this time of year.
We cannot always understand how or why these things can happen.  We just have to trust that, no matter what, God is there for us and will hold us in His loving arms.  I take comfort in trying to stamp things for others, in hopes of bringing joy to their lives in some small way.  God bless you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...