Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Another Fancy Card

Here's another fancy card for my Friday (Wrapping Up Christmas) class.  This one has embossing, shimmer, gorgeous ribbon, and beautiful glimmer paper.  It's all silver and white and very, very elegant.


The ornament is embossed with our Pewter EP.  I even embossed the flap of the envelope.   The oval frame that's embossed on the card is done with our Holiday Frame Embossing Folder.  The envelope flap was embossed with our Delicate Design Folders (comes in a set of two!).
The ornament was cut with the Holiday Ornaments framelits.  I'm all ready for my Friday class and can't wait to enjoy more Christmas stamping with friends.  I'll share more of the projects soon, as well as some super cute projects using the Sweets of the Season kit.  I can't wait to show you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...