Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Want to see?

I'm so excited about setting up my new booth at the Root Cellar.  I thought you might like a sneak peek at what I've been doing.




Some of the items pictured here were already sold yesterday and I went down and added several new items, including little stockings to use as small gift bags, mug mats and lots more cards.
This is a dream come true to get to participate as a vendor at the Root Cellar.  It has a wonderful vintage feel, with brick and plaster walls and concrete floors.  I love it.  I don't know why, but I just love all the old vintage things you find in places like this.  This building is the perfect place for an antiques and artisans mall.  Yesterday, when I got home, I started pulling out decorations to put up in my own home and, every time I got a new idea, I added it to my list of what I want to make next for my booth.  It looks like I'll be busy for a long time:)

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...