Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Vintage Christmas... Love the Look

I love the vintage look --- textures, layers, warm neutrals --- yummy!  This card is hands down one of my favorites I've made so far this year for Christmas.


It features Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake and Soft Suede.  The snowflakes on the top layer are embossed, then sponged over lightly with Soft Suede.  Several snowflakes are highlighted with little pearls.  I sponged around the top layer, too, for added texture.  I used our new Illuminate Ink to stamp the snowflakes on the corner of the Crumb Cake layer.  It's even prettier in real life.  The crochet trim and taffeta ribbon add the finishing touches.

If you're looking for an elegant card to make, for a special someone, try a vintage Christmas card.  Your recipient will love it!  Have a great day and don't forget to vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...