Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Playing with Pewter

Yes, I've been playing with pewter --- embossing powder, that is.  I love it!  Check it out:
I've used the same design with 3 color combinations.  The 'Noel' is from Greetings of the Season.  I've used ribbons or baker's twine in various ways, as accents on each card.  Here's some more embossing with our Pewter EP.




That's it for today.  Believe it or not, I'm working with a different 'toy' in my studio this week --- my sewing machine.  Yes!  I dusted it off, plugged it in and am busy making fun projects for Christmas gifts.  These will be on sale in my new booth which is scheduled to open on Black Friday.  If you're in downtown Decatur, stop in at the Wildflour and have a delightful lunch.  You'll probably hear a lot of busy sounds from the worker bees who are frantically trying to complete the Root Cellar in time for the grand opening.  It will be an Artisans and Antiques Mall!  My booth (Prairie Treasures) will feature hand made cards, gifts and home decor items --- all made with our Stampin' Up! products, including fabric!  I'm having a lot of fun getting ready for the big opening and can't wait to share more about it with you.  Come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...