Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Layout Kit --- A Quick Way to a Beautiful Layout for Christmas

Would you like a quick way to make a Christmas layout?  Would you like it guaranteed to be beautiful?  How about this Simply Scrappin' Layout Kit?  It has absolutely everything you need to create the layout.  I added the photo mats so you could see where I'll put my photos.  The kit is called Snowflake Season.  Instead of the typical Scrappin' Kit, it guides you exactly what to make and how to do it --- for one layout.


How fun is that?  If you're wondering why I chose 2011 instead of putting 2012, it was at my daughter's suggestion.  Her point was that I could get photos on it right away.  You can see how well that went:)

Our Holiday Catalog won't be around that much longer, so be sure to check out all the goodies.  This kit, along with many other items in the catalog, would make a nice Christmas gift for a busy scrapbooker or stamper.


Have a great day.  Now, go stamp something!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...