Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Fun Fabric Project

While I'm home this morning with yet another asthma episode (forgot to wear my dust mask when I was shuffling Christmas decorations from storage), I'll share one of my latest fabric projects with you.  These were so much fun to make.
Using 1 piece of fabric from the package, you can make 2 wine bottle gift bags.  The packages come with 3 pieces of fabric, each a different design.  Each piece is slightly larger than a fat quarter, like you buy for quilting.
I dressed it up by tying it closed with some of our sweater trim.  Then I added a pair of our stitched felt mittens and a cute little tag.  I tied the tag on with bakers twine.
My husband had the idea to turn down the top edge a little and I liked it!  He's very clever sometimes and I'm glad he's interested in my projects.  Wouldn't this make a nice Christmas gift for someone.  Of course, my bottle is empty - for display only:)

Have a great day and remind me to use my dust mask whenever I handle anything from storage.  I can't believe I forgot it.  Come back soon.  In my next post, I'll show you another cute project using this same fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...