Pages

Friday, November 9, 2012

a Message to my Friends...and More Snow Fun

A message to my friends:

I'd love to stay in touch with all of you.  I enjoy sharing ideas and inspiration, along with tutorials and other information to help you be at your creative best. 

Facebook is rolling out a new notification feature.  Because of the way Facebook works, only some of my posts show up in your news feed. If you want to get a notification every time I post, please go to my page, click on the "LIKED" button and select "GET NOTIFICATIONS."

My sharing for today ... more SNOW FUN!
I used the pine sprig stamp from Watercolor Winter to create a background for the snowman.  By using punches, I created an ornament effect, like he is hanging on the Christmas tree.  The ribbon is our Gumball Green stitched ribbon.  It is beautiful and so easy to work with on your projects.  My colors are Gumball Green and Cherry Cobbler --- a perfect combo!  This is one of the cards we made at a recent event here in my studio.  Everyone loved it!

Have a great day and come back soon.  I have more tutorials coming up, along with time-saving tips to help you get ready for the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...