Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Sneak Peek

Look at what I've been making!  I love getting ready for Christmas!  I'm having so much fun getting ready for my Touch of Christmas class for Oct. 19.  We're going to make cards and projects --- any 10 creations you choose.  You can even make additional cards and projects, time and materials permitting, for $2.00 more per card or project.  I'll show you how to make this beautiful flower for the top of the box.   
If you look over on the sidebar, you can see more of a sneak peek for the Touch of Christmas class.  If you start now, you can be ready for fun by Christmas Day.  Let's show our friends and loved ones how much they mean to us by giving them handmade gifts this year.

Start creating now and you can have lots of surprises for everyone on your gift list.  Keep checking back for lots of fun ideas to spark your creativity.  Have a great weekend and I hope you get to stamp something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...