Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Look What I've Been Making!

I've been having so much fun getting ready for the Holiday season.  I love, love, love making cards and projects for Christmas!  Today, I'm going to show you 5 cards.  Would you like to know a secret?  We'll be making all of these cards at my More Christmas, Please class on Nov. 16.  Want to see? 

These cards all have extra layers and embellishments, and rich textures from embossing --- dry embossing and heat embossing.  I tried to use a variety of colors, too --- artichoke, cherry cobbler, island indigo, crumb cake and burgundy!

Here are some close-ups of the cards.  Remember this first one?  It was designed by Lynn, one of my downline members.


This one is quite 3-D and uses some of our specialty papers.

This one also uses some of our specialty papers, along with a special concoction of mine --- a mixture of white and Iridescent Ice EP.

This one has a layer of dry embossing, as well as layers using the framelits.

I made up a special technique for this card and the envelope, giving it a brushed gold edging.

I hope you enjoyed the sneak peek.
But wait... there's more...

Tomorrow, I will share with you what the projects are for the More Christmas, Please class.  I can't wait to show you.  I have tags and treats and lots of fun.  See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...