Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Double Pocket Treat Holder

Here is the cute little treat holder that I promised to show you, along with a few more.  I designed this for my August Team Meeting and I hadn't ever posted it yet.  It was scheduled to post Friday, yesterday, but I am taking care of Olive Jane for the weekend and she is fighting a cold.  This calls for extra TLC and, as her Nanna, I'm ready to give it... family first.  So, I finally had a few minutes to get this posted.  Here's my treat holder.  It was inspired by one made by Dawn Olchefsky.

The funny part is that the day I pulled it out and was working on getting the post ready, I realized that my daughter was working on a similar post at the same time.  We think so much alike that it is scary.  I've been working on several versions of it, as well as a larger size.  Because it has 2 pockets, you can put a special treat in one pocket and a card in the other pocket.

This is the version I designed for my Team Meeting.

Here are a couple more views of it.  You can insert a card, a gift card, a treat ... whatever you can come up with... in each pocket.  I love that it has 2 pockets, so you can always have a card AND a treat of some sort.


I added leaves from Wonderfall to the front, along with a big button and little banner label.  I still need to add an embellishment of some sort to the back.


Nanna duty calls, so come back for my next post and I'll give you measurements and details on how to make both sizes.

I love making cute little treat holders to give to special people and I have several more styles to share with you, so keep coming back so you don't miss any of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...