Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

What's Coming Up Next!

I had a fabulous time at the Stampin' Up! Regionals yesterday.  Today, we're staying in Chattanooga to go to the Aquarium, IMAX, and then take a River Tour on an awesome boat.  I can't wait.

Speaking of can't wait, I have a LOT of fun packed into October for us.  Here's a sneak peek.
 
But wait... don't forget about my Fall Frenzy class this Friday.  You will get to make 10 projects --- 5 cards and 5 3-D projects OR 10 cards OR 10 3-D projects --- choose the way that's best for you!  You absolutely must sign up by Wed. --- pay to register ($25.) to hold your spot.  Class size will be limited and no late registrations can be accepted.

OK, so here's the sneak peek for October. 

See what I mean?  Lots of fun going on in October!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...