Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Merry Minis

You don't have to be big to make a big impression in the world of creativity.  The Merry Minis stamp set is living proof!  To make it even more fun, it has a coordinating Punch Pack of the cutest little punches ever!  Here is just one of many cards I plan to make using this great set.
What makes this card so much fun to make is that there is absolutely no cutting.  It's all done with stamps and punches.  How fun is that?  But wait!  There's more!!!  I added texture to the Very Vanilla layer using the Stripes Embossing Folder.

With a color combo of Cherry Cobbler and Gumball Green, you can't miss.  The DSP is our Be of Good Cheer --- one of our Christmas papers.  I do believe it's my favorite.

If you look closely, you can see that I have an extra layer of Cherry Cobbler on the front of the card --- just to give it yet a little more texture.  I added a touch of bling with a rhinestone and a teeny, tiny brad to complete my card.

I'm working in my studio most of the day today, with a little laundry and cleaning sprinkled into the mix.  I hope you have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...