Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

Hoop La La

I used to do a lot of counted cross stitch, before chemo did some damage to my hands.  I loved doing it.  So... when this stamp set came out, it was calling my name.  Here's one of the cards I made with it.  We actually made this one at one of my Friday 3-4-5 classes.
I embossed the top layer of the card and the 'hoop' piece, using the Square Lattice Embossing Folder and it makes it look like the Aida cloth that you use for counted cross stitch.

I have a busy day today.  I'm putting up a couple of shelves and doing some additional tweaking to my booth at the Harristown Depot Antiques, running some errands, getting ready for my class tonight and then going to my youngest grandson's class.  It's grandparents day and I get to read to his kindergarten class.  It should be fun!  If there's any extra time in this busy day, I'll be sneaking in some more stamping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...