Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Core'dinations

I love our new Core'dinations Card Stock!  I hope, if you haven't tried it yet, I hope that you'll check it out soon.  Here are some cards that I've made using it.
This one is a quilt card, using Comfort Cafe DSP.  I used the Lacy Brocade embossing folder (with Early Espresso Core'dinations CS) and then lightly sanded over the raised embossed areas.  The text is stamped directly onto our new 7/8" cotton ribbon.  I added an antique brad to the center.  This is one of the projects we made at my last Team Meeting.

I actually used the same embossing folder for this card, with our Cherry Cobbler Core'dinations CS.  After the card was finished, I spritzed it with my Frost White Shimmer Paint/alcohol mixture so it has a really nice sparkle.
For this card, I embossed Gumball Green Core'dinations CS and attached it to a Cherry Cobbler card base.  I used our new snowflake die for a snowflake to top off the medallion.  I used the Holiday Frame embossing folder and then lightly sanded the raised image.

Here are a couple more cards using the Early Espresso Core'dinations CS.  Remember these?  I hope you'll give this new CS a try.  I think there will be endless possibilities for using it.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...