Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Boo Banner for Blog Hop

I've been invited to participate in a blog hop!  Here's my Boo Banner for it.  I hope you enjoy it and come back to see more Halloween projects soon.
Here are some close-ups of my Halloween projects.  I will be making lots more Halloween projects, but wanted to join the blog hop now, so you can enjoy it, too.
I hope you'll hop over to Tracy's blog and enjoy her goodies, too.  I know you'll gain some inspiration for your Halloween projects.

6 comments:

  1. Your banner is adorable! Thanks for adding it to The Great Pumpkin Blog Hop.

    Hugs,

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I'll be adding some more Halloween pieces soon. Do you do a Christmas blog hop? I hope so because I'd love to participate in that one, too.

      Delete
  2. Your Halloween display is very nice. I like the banner and the box the crow is standing on. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for leaving a comment. My crow's name is Bob:)

      Delete
  3. Very cute banner, and I love your display!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...