Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

Why I love being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

There are so many reasons why I love my job.  Today, I'd like to share a few of them with you.
  • Meeting new people.
  • Making new friends.
  • Stamping.
  • Scrapbooking.
  • Teaching.  Teaching has been my passion for most all of my life.
  • Inspiring others.
  • Creating something special -- from my heart.
  • Sharing what I love with others.
Of course there are many, many other reasons and benefits, but these are at the top of my list.  The other night, I had the most wonderful time with the most wonderful people.  It was my Friday 3-4-5 class.  You come and make 3 cards, 6 cards, or 9 cards.  One person actually chose to make 12 cards that night.  They all came in tired, a little stressed, desperately needing to have a fun outing, desperately needing to stamp and be with friends... and I was able to fill that need for them.  We had a wonderful time and all left with big smiles on their faces, not to mention a great stash of cards.

Here's one of the cards we made:

The Friday 3-4-5 class is the one and only class (because it's a card buffet) that you can sign up at the last minute, if you have a quirky schedule, and still get in --- if I still have openings.

My Fun Friday Project Nights are classes where you absolutely must pay to register at least 2 days in advance, because I cut kits only for those who have already paid.  This keeps down the cost of my classes, a savings for you.

August - December Fun Friday Project Nights are $25. each and we'll make 8-10 projects each time!  It's a great deal, but here's a way to make it even better:
  • Place an order of $15. and take $5. off your class fee.
  • Place an order of $20. and take $10. off your class fee.
  • Place an order of $25. and take $15. off your class fee.
  • Place an order of $30. and take $20. off your class fee.
  • Place an order of $35. and take the class for free!!!!!!!
I already have people registered for some of these classes, so be sure to sign up early and hold your spot.  There will be new projects at each and every class.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...