Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Sunflowers

I remember how much I loved seeing fields of beautiful sunflowers when we used to vacation in Minnesota.  It was always about this time of year.  I admit that I've had this giant sunflower stamp sitting patiently in my drawer of background stamps, just waiting for me to come up with a plan for it.

This is what I made for the church birthday cards for September.  I make cards for them each month to send to elderly members on their birthdays.  I am so happy to be able to share my art with them and know it brings a smile to their faces.


I made some extras for my 'stash' along with a few 'thinking of you' cards, using the same design.  You always need some of those.

The little embossed strip adds a touch of elegance, along with the sprig of ribbon.  My colors are summer starfruit, very vanilla and soft suede.

I'm off to work in my studio.  Have a great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...