Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2012

So Much Fun!

I had so much fun at my class last night.  I love working with my customers and seeing them make their cards, tweek my designs and personalize them, talk about who will get each card they're making...  It's just so much fun. 

Last night was extra special because one of my customers brought me a new person who was brand new to stamping.  I love, love, love introducing people to stamping and seeing them take to it --- kind of like a duck to water:)  All in all, what an enjoyable evening of stamping we had!  I can't wait for our next get together!

Here are some of the cards we made.  These were made with the Moving Forward stamp set.  This is a special stamp set because Stampin' Up! donates $3.00 (for each stamp set sold) to the Ronald McDonald House Charities.  It's a great stamp set and a great way to help others, not to mention making cards to share with others, too.  Talk about a 'win/win' situation!


Today will be a great day because I will be doing some more stamping in my studio.  I can't wait to share more projects with you!  Come back and see what I'll be making next. 

If you have a specific stamp set that you'd like to see me use in a project, please leave me a comment.  Have a great day and a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...