Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sneak Peek #2: Fall Card

Here's another sneak peek at a Fall card for my class this Friday, August 24.  Where did August go?  This card is a cute little 4 X 4" card, inspired by our Holiday Catalog. 

This card uses lots of fun product from our Holiday Catalog, including new ribbon and our new piercing templates.  See my class schedule for complete details on the class this Friday, as well as more seasonal classes coming up soon.  Come join us!  Before I go and enjoy my beautiful Sunday afternoon, I will tell you that I have 2 more sneak peeks coming up for you.  The next 2 will be Christmas projects!  If you want to see the rest, you'll just have to come to my class.  You'll get a little bit of Fall, a touch of Halloween and a nice dose of Christmas.  Now to change out of my church clothes, play with the boys and maybe stamp a little more:)  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...